- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Fettucini with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Chicken Breasts is an easy to make pasta dish.
- 8 ounce chicken breast, boned and skinned
- 4 ounces sun dried tomatoes, packed in olive oil
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 pound fettucini, cooked al dente
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch pieces and saute in butter until slightly pink. Remove and reserve. Add green onions and drained sun dried tomatoes to hot saute pan and toss. Add cream and reduce to half.
- Add chicken and fettucini. Toss for 2 minutes until hot and well coated.