- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
Comfort food at its most delicious. Serve with a light salad and glass of white wine.
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- 1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, following package directions. Cook to al dente and the drain into a colander. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine cream cheese, Parmesan, butter, milk, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Cook, stirring, until smooth and creamy.
- Toss sauce with pasta and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve warm.