- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Serve this 30 minute dinner with a side salad and slice of garlic bread drizzled with olive oil.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon snipped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut a horizontal slit into the side of each chicken breast, being careful not to cut through to the opposite side.
- Place 1/4 cup of the feta, the tomato and the lemon peel into a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Stuff the feta mixture into the chicken breasts and then sprinkle the chicken with a few pinches of salt and some freshly ground pepper.
- Place the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chicken and cook for 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken in no longer pink.
- Place the chicken onto serving plates and sprinkle with the remaining feta cheese. Serve immediately.