- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This Feta and Lemon Vinaigrette is so versatile and delicious that you’ll find yourself adding it to all of your favorite dishes.
- 1 small to medium garlic clove
- 1 heavy pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Place the garlic into a bowl, sprinkle with the sea salt and then mash into a paste. Add the lemon juice and whisk the mixture to combine.
- Stir the sugar, oregano and pepper into the bowl and then slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking continuously to blend.
- Stir in the crumbled feta cheese and continue to mix until combined. Serve immediately.