- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10-12
Serve this Festive Spinach Dip in a hollowed out small round loaf of bread.
- 1 small round loaf of bread
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed, chopped, drained
- 3 heaping tablespoons mayonaise
- 3 heaping tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 can water chestnuts, chopped and drained.
- Mix all ingredients together except for the bread. Chill for 2 hours.
- Hollow out bread. Fill with dip.