- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Festive Grapefruit Salad is refreshing and has a hint of cayenne pepper.
- 1/2 envelope unflavored gelatin
- juice of 3 grapefruit
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 grapefruit, sectioned
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 10 red maraschino cherries, quartered
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over grapefruit juice. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir lemon gelatin into 1 cup hot water until dissolved. Add grapefruit mixture; stir thoroughly.
- Stir in pepper, grapefruit sections, pineapple and cherries. Pour into a mold. Refrigerate until set.