- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Creamy cranberry and whip cream garnished angel food cake.
- 1 angel food cake, prepared
- 1 1/2 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) jar cranberry-orange relish
- Slice the cake into 4 even layers.
- Beat the whipping cream and sugar in a chilled bowl until stiff. Spread 1/4 of the the whipped cream onto each layer and swirl 1/4 of the relish in. Stack another layer on top and repeat.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.