- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Crisp, tart and crunchy, this vibrant and satisfying salad is a delicious combination of various flavors and tastes.
- 1 cup walnut halves or pieces, toasted
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced into thin strips
- 2 Granny Smith apples, 1 sliced into thin strips the other peeled and cored
- 5 ounces arugula, sliced into wide ribbons
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- sea salt to taste
- Put the walnuts, fennel bulb, sliced apple and arugula into a salad bowl.
- Place the remaining apple, water, oil, garlic, ginger and a healthy pinch of salt into a blender and puree the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.