- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Make sure to chop and add the fennel fronds to the salad as well; not only do they make this salad’s presentation more attractive but they also provide additional fragrance and fresh taste.
- 4 tangerines, peeled and chopped, seeds removed
- 1 bulb fennel, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into a shallow salad bowl. Toss gently to combine and then serve immediately.