- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This martini is made with Citadelle Réserve gin, Dolin Blanc vermouth and Angostura orange bitters. The gin has a very unique flavor that pairs well with the slightly sweet vermouth and orange bitters.
- 1-1/2 ounces Citadelle Réserve gin
- 1-1/2 ounces Dolin Blanc vermouth
- 2-3 dashes Angostura Orange bitters
- Lemon peel to garnish
- Put a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir the mixture for 25 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Run the lemon peel garnish around the rim of the glass and then add to the cocktail; serve immediately.