- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A quick and easy cucumber salad.
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons sour cream or mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Peel and thinly slice the cucumbers. Lay in a single layer on the bottom of a colander. Sprinkle with the salt and sugar, and allow to drain for 30 minutes, pressing gently to remove excess fluid. Chill.
- Mix together the sour cream, onions, lemon juice, vinegar and dry mustard. Salt to taste.
- Toss the dressing and the cucumbers together, garnish with parsley and serve chilled.