- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Creamy mushroom chicken dinner over rice.
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Rice, cooked
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the chicken in a large pan and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix the soup, wine, and sour cream in a saucepan. Cook until heated through.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and pour the soup over. Reduce the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 30 more minutes, basting twice during.
- Serve hot over rice.