- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Creamy beef tip and veggie slow cooker dinner over cooked noodles.
- 3 pounds beef tips
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons flour, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Noodles, cooked and buttered
- Dredge the beef tips in the 1/2 cup of flour. Add to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Top with the mushrooms, onions, bell pepper, ketchup, broth and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low. Increase heat to high and cook for 1 more hour.
- Blend the remaining flour and water in a bowl and stir into the cooker until the sauce has thickened. Serve over the cooked noodles.