- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
To be an authentic Fashionista, it is not only about what your wear and how you wear it, but what you drink as well.
- 2 ounces Pinot Noir
- 1 barspoon pomegranate juice
- 1 barspoon fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 barspoon agave nectar
- lime wedge to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wedge, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then pour into a tall cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wedge and then serve immediately.