- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooker side dish, cheesy potatoes. Set it and forget it, easy!
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen hash-brown potatoes with onions and peppers, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry parsley
- 2 cups dry stuffing mix
- Mix everything together, reserving the stuffing mix and half of the melted butter, in a greased slow cooker. Sprinkle the stuffing mix over top and drizzle with the remaining butter. Cook covered for 7-9 hours on low, or 3-4 hours on high.