- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8 servigns
Easy creamy strawberry angel food cake.
- 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry blend juice
- 1 (9 ounce) prepared angel food cake
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Mix together the berries, sugar and juice.
- Slice the cake into 2 layers. Spread half of the berry mixture onto the bottom layer and top with the other half.
- Add the remaining berries on top and frost with the whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.