- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4-6
Family Skillet Supper is the perfect dinner for when you're in a hurry and your family's waiting.
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 3 cups loose, packaged frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup green peppers, chopped
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1, 12 ounce can luncheon meat (Spam) or cooked ham
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a 10 inch skillet, melt butter, add potatoes, onions and peppers; season. Stir and cover. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place eggs evenly over top. Cut meat in 3/4 by 3 1/2 inch sticks and arrange in spokes on top. Cover, cook over low heat 10 minutes, until eggs set. Top with cheese, cover until melted; cut in wedges and serve.