- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 4 hr 30 min
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Easy, sweet, slow cooked chicken breasts.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Arrange the chicken in the slow cooker. Mix together the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and brush over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove the lid and brush the chicken with the mixture again. Cover and reduce to low, cook for an additional 3 hours.