- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Enjoy the warm, spicy flavors of fall in this festive cocktail made with apple brandy.
- 1 lemon wedge and brown sugar for cocktail rim
- 1-1/2 ounce apple brandy
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau or other triple sec
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico
- 1 orange twist to garnish
- 1 slice of apple to garnish
- Place some brown sugar on a piece of wax paper and then moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with the lemon wedge.
- Dip the glass’ rim into the sugar to coat.
- Place the apple brandy, Cointreau, lemon juice and Frangelico into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for about 5 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a thin slice of apple and an orange rind twist.