- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This is the perfect fall and winter cocktail to serve at holiday parties. Use fresh apple juice for even more intense flavor.
- 1 part apple brandy
- 1 part apple juice
- 2 dashes blood orange bitters
- 1 sugar cube
- 3 parts chilled Prosecco
- Pre-chill a champagne flute by placing into the freezer for five minutes.
- Place the apple brandy, apple juice, and bitters into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 25 seconds to combine.
- Place the sugar cube into the bottom of the prepared champagne flute.
- Strain the mixture into the glass and then top with the Prosecco. Serve immediately.