- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Cocktails have developed considerably during the past decade into modern and complex concoctions with unique ingredients. Try this interesting mixed drink that blends tequila with fig preserves, fresh orange juice and rosemary.
- 1-1/2 ounces Añejo tequila
- 1 barspoon fig preserves
- 1 barspoon fresh orange juice
- 5 fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 barspoon ginger simple syrup
- rosemary sprig to garnish
- Place the tequila, fig preserves, orange juice and the rosemary leaves into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the ginger simple syrup to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the rosemary sprig and then serve immediately.