- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Falernum is a clove and lime-infused liqueur that is frequently used in tropical and Caribbean drinks.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot water
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 1 ounce 151-proof Lemon Hart Demerara rum
- 1 ounce dark Jamaican rum
- 1 ounce light Virgin Islands rum
- 1/2 ounce aged Martinique rum
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce falernum
- 1/4 ounce Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters
- 1/4 ounce vanilla liqueur
- Place the honey into a small bowl and then add the hot water. Whisk until combined.
- Put the honey mixture into a blender along with all of the remaining ingredients, except for the vanilla liqueur, and blend until mixture is frothy; approximately 5 pulses.
- Transfer the mixture to a cocktail glass and top with the vanilla liqueur. Serve immediately.