- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This sophisticated blend of aged tequila, Grand Marnier liqueur and absinthe creates a complex and satisfying cocktail.
- 3/4 ounce good-quality aged tequila
- 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier liqueur
- 1 ounce absinthe
- Place a handful of ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and then add the absinthe. Set the mixture aside for 5 minutes.
- Add the tequila and Grand Mariner to the shaker and then shake the mixture for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and serve immediately.