- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 20
Extravagant Crab Dip can be served cold or hot in an elegant chafing dish.
- 1 (6-1/2 ounce) can crab meat
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chives
- salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- Marinate crab meat in lemon juice for 1 hour; drain.
- Combine cream cheese and cream in mixer bowl; mix until smooth. Beat in mayonnaise. Add garlic, onions, chives and salt; blend well. Fold crab into sauce. Add Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco. Serve hot or cold.