- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A good Blood Mary always does the trick when you have a bad hangover. Try this extra spicy version that will open your bloodshot eyes and clear any remnants of a cloudy head.
- 2 ounces Chile-Infused Tequila
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/2 teaspoon pickled jalapeño juice
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Generous squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Pinch celery seeds
- 1 medium pickled jalapeño to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 35 seconds and then strain into a highball cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with the pickled jalapeno and serve immediately.