- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 16 People
These chewy brownies will bring a smile to any chocolate lover!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and sugar until just starting to boil. Mix in 1 cup of chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add eggs, vanilla and flour mixture. Stir in remaining cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.