- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8
Easy Chicken Pot Pie will become a family favorite.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1, 16 ounce package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all purpose baking mix
- Cook cream cheese and broth in large saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently with whisk. Stir in chicken, vegetables and garlic salt.
- Spoon into a 9 inch pie plate. Beat egg and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended; stir in baking mix until moistened. Spoon over chicken mixture. Place pie plate on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.