- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 12
- 1 cup finely ground cashews
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers (14 squares)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 4 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Shamrock Farms Eggnog
- For the cheesecake crust, stir together the ground cashews, graham crackers and the 1/2 cup sugar.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cashew mixture and toss until mixed well.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch pie tin and about 1 1/2 inches up the sides. Set aside.
- For filling, beat cream cheese with electric mixer 3 to 4 minutes or until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar, beating for 2 to 3 minutes or until completely smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl.
- Reduce mixer speed and beat in vanilla and nutmeg. Add eggs all at once, beat on low until combined.
- Stir in Shamrock Farms Eggnog.
- Pour filling into crust-lined pan and place in a shallow roasting rack.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until the center appears nearly set when shaken.
- Remove and allow to cool 15 to 30 minutes.
- Cheesecake can be refrigerated for up to two days before being served.