- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
If tofu is not your thing (although I recommend giving it a go), whipped cream cheese creates a heavenly pillow for juicy ripe fruit.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons light whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1 large papaya, peeled, diced (about 2 cups diced)
- 4 large kiwis, peeled, diced (about 2 cups diced)
- 3 gingersnaps, crumbled
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese,powdered sugar, whipping cream and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
- Whip the tofu mixture until fluffy.
- To assemble, spoon 1 inch of papaya into a tall wine glass or parfait cup, top with a dollop of whipped cream cheese, spoon 1 inch of kiwi on top, followed by another dollop of whipped cream cheese, and repeat. Top with crumbled gingersnaps.
- Keep cold in the refrigerator until ready to serve.