- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Eve's Cup Cocktail blends a wide range of bold flavors and aromatic ingredients including: Averna Amaro, mint, rosemary and apples.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce Averna Amaro
- 4 mint leaves
- 1/2 rosemary sprig
- Tonic water, chilled
- 1 barspoon chopped apples
- Rosemary and apple slice to garnish
- Put the mint leaves, apples and rosemary sprig into a cocktail shaker and gently muddle. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the garnishes and the tonic, into the shaker and fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with a splash of tonic water and garnish with the rosemary and apple slice; serve immediately.