- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
There are many ways to enjoy Everest that do not require any climbing. Take this cocktail for instance.
- 1 ounce cream of coconut liqueur
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 barspoon fresh lemon juice
- curry powder to garnish
- Place the cream of coconut liqueur and curry powder into a shaker and stir until the mixture forms a paste.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the gin and lemon juice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with a dusting of curry powder and then serve immediately.