- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Euro cocktail combines a blend of various spirits from the European continent to create this smooth and flavorful blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 ounce sherry
- 1 barspoon Grand Marnier
- lemon peel twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.