- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Start off a long night out on the town with an Espresso Coffee Martini cocktail made with a shot of real espresso.
- 3/4 ounce silver tequila
- 3/4 ounce coffee liqueur
- 3/4 ounce espresso shot
- fine sugar to rim glass
- chocolate curl to garnish
- Place some sugar onto a plate. Run a bit of tequila around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the sugar, pressing gently to adhere.
- Put the tequila, coffee liqueur and espresso into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the chocolate curl and then serve immediately.