- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This aromatic and fruity white rum-based cocktail provides a unique mix of juicy, berry flavor with floral and slightly herbal undertones interwoven in the blend.
- 2 shots white rum
- 3 fresh blackberries plus extra to garnish
- 3/4 shot Crème de Mûre
- 1/2 shot sweet vermouth
- 1/2 shot pineapple juice
- 3 dashes Peychaud’s Aromatic bitters
- Place the blackberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle to release their juices.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the rum, Crème de Mûre, sweet vermouth, pineapple juice and bitters.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with some blackberries and then serve immediately.