- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This sweet and sour vodka mixed drink is a zesty and citrusy mix of flavors.
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 sprig lemon basil leaves (about 4 leaves)
- 3 teaspoons orange marmalade
- Agave nectar, to taste
- 2 ounces Vodka
- orange zest to garnish
- 1 slice lemon to garnish
- 1 lemon basil branch to garnish
- Place the lemon juice and basil into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Add the marmalade, agave nectar, and vodka, and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for about 30 seconds and then fine strain into an ice-filled glass with the lemon slice. Serve immediately garnished with the basil branch and topped with some orange zest.