- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
Dipped and coated banana on a stick. Fun to make and fun to eat.
- 4 bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (6 ounce) package carob or chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ice cream sticks
- Slice the bananas in half to make 8 pieces and place an ice cream stick half way in.
- Mix together the granola, coconut and peanuts.
- Combine the chips and margarine over low heat. Stir constantly until melted.
- Brush the melted mixture over the banana and roll in the dry mixture.
- Place on a sheet of wax paper and freeze to firm.