- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is made with strawberry-infused tequila. You can make the tasty spirit by adding fresh strawberries to a bottle of tequila and letting it sit for a week in a cool, dry area. Strain the liquid and enjoy.
- 2 ounces Strawberry tequila
- 3/4 ounce agave syrup
- 3/4 ounce Aomikan juice
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau
- Fresh strawberry half to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the strawberry and then serve immediately.