- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This vibrant-colored cocktail is made with a flavorful and unique mix of Aperol, gin, blood orange juice, lemon juice and rhubarb bitters. Top it off with Prosecco and you have a tasty, elegant drink.
- 3/4 ounce Aperol
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce blood orange juice, fresh
- 3/4 ounce meyer lemon juice, fresh
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes rhubarb bitters
- Blood orange slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the blood orange slice and then serve immediately.