- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
David Shenaut of the Teardrop Lounge created this delicious cocktail that is made with Ransom Old Tom, a unique barrel aged gin, and Dolin Blanc, a blanco-style vermouth.
- 1-1/2 ounces Ransom Old Tom
- 1 ounce Dolin Blanc
- 1/3 ounce St. Germain
- 3 dashes The Bitter Truth Celery Bitters
- grapefruit zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grapefruit zest twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit zest twist and then serve immediately.