- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Pork burger on an English muffin with a coleslaw topping.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 English muffins
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup prepared barbeque sauce
- 1 cup refrigerated creamy coleslaw
- Mix together the first 4 ingredients and form into 6 1/4"-thick patties.
- Cook on a grill for 5 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toast the English muffins. Spread a little mustard and barbeque sauce on each. Top with a patty, coleslaw and the other half of the muffin.