- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A refreshing gin-based cocktail made with fresh muddled blueberries, St. Germain, ginger beer and fresh ginger.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce St. Germain
- 1 cup fresh blueberries plus 3 to garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- Ginger beer, chilled
- Place the fresh blueberries and ginger into a tall glass and muddle to combine.
- Fill the glass with ice and then pour in the gin and the St. Germain.
- Stir the mixture well to combine and then top with the chilled ginger beer. Serve immediately garnished with blueberries.