- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This elegant salad, made with tart pomegranate, crunchy endives and creamy avocado, is a perfect first course salad dish.
- 6 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 Belgian endives
- 1 cup watercress
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pomegranate juice, olive oil, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper with a whisk until combined.
- Clean the endive with a damp cloth and then cut into thin slices.
- Peel the avocado, remove the inner pit and cut into thin slices.
- Evenly distribute the endive, avocado and watercress on 4 plates, and then top with a scatter of pomegranate seeds and a drizzle of dressing.