- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
An interesting and unique combination of Drambuie, whiskey, lemon juice, Maraschino liqueur and bitters makes this complex cocktail.
- 1 ounce Drambuie
- 3/4 ounce whiskey
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon Maraschino liqueur
- 3 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a champagne flute; serve immediately.