- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Enchiladas Verde are filled with ground beef and topped with a green chili sauce.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 package green onion dip mix
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 small jar pimento
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 18 tortillas
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly. Season and set aside to cool. Combine next 6 ingredients in double boiler, heating until Velveeta melts.
- Mix Cheddar cheese and onion with ground beef. Soften tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil in skillet. Spoon 2 tablespoons of ground beef mixture on each tortilla and roll up. Place in 8 by 10 inch baking dish.
- Top with cheese sauce. Bake covered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.