- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
PIneapple, marshmallow jello dessert recipe.
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 cups tiny marshmallows
- 1 (2 ounce) package dessert topping mix
- Drain the pineapple, reserving the syrup. Add water in with the syrup to make 2 cups of liquid, heat to boiling.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling liquid. Mix the pineapple in and pour into a 10x6 baking dish. Top with the marshmallows.
- When ready to serve, prepare the topping according to the directions and spread over the marshmallows.