- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
You don’t have to go south of the border for authentic Mexican dishes. Top grilled corn with this creamy, zesty and citrusy corn slather for an authentic and delicious summer treat.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Oaxacan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Red chili powder, to taste
- 1/4 bunch of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 limes cut into wedges for garnish
- Place the mayonnaise and sour cream into a bowl and combine.
- Place the cheese into another bowl and mix to combine.
- Generously slather the grilled corn with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle lime juice over the corn and cover with the cheese mixture.
- Add a sprinkle of chili powder and parsley.