- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Frequently when people hear the name ‘cherry-flavored brandy’ they imagine a sickly sweet liquid that is quite overpowering and akin to cough syrup. However, this spirit actually brings fresh flavor and subtle richness to a cocktail with delicate hints of ripe cherry. Try a brand like Cherry Heering or Cherry Marnier which use natural flavoring.
- 1 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce cherry flavored brandy
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to chill.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass, add the lemon twist garnish and then serve immediately.