- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This savory –sweet salad not only makes a beautiful presentation, but is chock full of nutrients as well. Make sure you use fine quality aged goat cheese to compliment the salad’s fresh tang.
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of dried rosemary
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 bag washed and torn spinach (10-ounces)
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 sweet onion, very thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup crumbled aged goat cheese
- In a large bowl, mix the vinegar, oil, mustard, honey, rosemary and pepper with a metal whisk.
- Add the spinach, strawberries and onion. Gently toss with the vinaigrette to coat.
- Crumble the goat cheese and sprinkle over the salad. Serve immediately.