- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 12
Double Chocolate Cheesecake has a chocolate crumb crust. Wow!
- Chocolate Crumb Crust: 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers crumbs
- 6 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Filling: 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- sweetened whipped cream
- Prepare Crust: Stir together crust ingredients and press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9 inch springform pan.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In bowl, stir together butter and cocoa until smooth; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese, Add cocoa mixture; beat well. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes. Remove from oven to wire rack; loosen cake from rim of pan. Cool to room temperature; remove rim. Refrigerate. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa, if desired.