- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Elegant Blueberry Party Salad is layered in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- 2 small packages raspberry gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon raspberry flavoring
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 large can blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon blueberry flavoring
- Dissolve 1 package raspberry gelatin in 2 cups boiling water. Add raspberry flavoring. Pour into a 9 x 13-inch pan. Chill until firm.
- Soften unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water. Heat cream and sugar in a saucepan until hot but not boiling. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and cream cheese; blend until smooth. Stir in nuts. Cool. Pour over first layer. Chill until firm.
- Dissolve remaining package gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in blueberries and flavoring. Cool. Pour over cheese layer. Chill until firm.